This will be a ‘what’s in my bag?‘ and also a review on the Oroton Baby Bag (used as work bag).
Bag: Oroton Baby Bag in Chocolate with Monogram small “O” with a small Oroton bag charm/keychain.
- Alannah Hill – Let Love In wallet in creme. (see full review of this wallet/purse – HERE)
- iPad 2 in brown faux leather cover
- Phone – Samsung Galaxy III
- Small cosmetic bag – Panda Ocean Park Bag (hand sanitizer, ointment, lip balm, ventolin, Strepsils, paracetamol, sweets, hayfever meds, female products, etc…)
- Sunglasses – aviators
- Oroton umbrella
- Pencil case – pens and highlighters, etc
- Small pack of tissues
- Compact mirror
- Small Ecotools bag – Fasio oil blotting sheets, MAC Blot Powder in med/dark, small kabuki (separate for easy access)
- Work keys on lanyard
- Chewing gum
- Mini deodorant
Overall, it is a great bag. I have yet to use it for baby-related needs, but it is great for everyday use so far! I can even fit a laptop down in there if need be. I think it is a great size for travelling. The adjustable shoulder crossbody strap is great for handsfree usage. I usually use the two smaller shoulder straps. There are four feet on the bottom so that it keeps the bag off the ground and prevents dirt transfer. The leather feels very luxurious and the hardware is beautiful and well-made. The inside is fully lined with the monogram inverted print.
I love Oroton bags. They are high quality and fashionable, but reasonably priced (especially at 60 – 70% off sales! – which is when I got mine). I see them as the Australian version of Coach. Who’s with me?
Leave any questions in the comments below. Not sure if you can still get this particular design, but you can get the current design on their website or in stores.